Math in Squeak

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Sep 2 06:48:31 UTC 2003

About "Object-Oriented Implementation of Numerical Methods"
Note that there is a camp smalltalk around the numerical method
package, therfore do not use the code provided with the ook but use the
camp one as they improved it. Then the book is quite good (even if
didier deliberately never wanted to advertise it for deonthological
reason ;)).