[FIX] ErrorReportOnFix-ajh ( [er][sm][et] recommend to include )

Mike Rutenberg mdrs at akasta.com
Tue Sep 2 15:44:06 UTC 2003

Recommend to include.  Small change.  If possible another reviewer
should look at this because this is a central mechanism in the system,
but I am happy to have it go in my system as is.

mike

Tested with:
[Transcript show: 'ab'.
self halt.
Transcript show: 'cd'] fork.

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that
makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.
For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer
project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >