problems with Squeak on a Compaq Aero 2100-series running WinCE

Gary Fisher gafisher at sprynet.com
Tue Sep 2 22:17:17 UTC 2003

Hi, Bill!

Might I suggest that joining the list would be a VERY good step to take if
you want to get Squeak up and running quickly?  It's an absolute goldmine of
information, help and advice, and in fact some of the WinCE-Squeak experts
there have apparently found the reason you're having a problem and suggested
how to fix it, earlier today.

Happy Squeaking!

Gary