[BUG] #removeLinefeeds missing?

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed Sep 3 04:42:14 UTC 2003

On Tuesday, September 2, 2003, at 04:58 PM, Ned Konz wrote:

> On Monday 01 September 2003 07:58 pm, Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus wrote:
>
>> The file list menu item for removing linefeeds from a file seems to
>> have been broken somewhere between updates 5169 and 5235 (possibly
>> 5200?).  I'm not digging deeper right now because I'm not too
>> familiar with that code, and I'm in the middle of something else.
>
> I believe that I fixed that.
>
> BrowseServerCode-nk
> FileListCleanup-nk

FileListCleanup-nk seems to fix the problem.

(By the way, the bug only seems to occur for non .cs/.st files.)

FileListCleanup-nk was approved for 3.7alpha.  (version 1, at least)  I
wasn't aware that it fixed any bugs when I marked it for 3.7alpha... it
looked like mostly a cleanup/refactoring.

Anyway, we could consider it for 3.6 if it fixes this, although it does
delete a bunch of methods without deprecating, so it might be a bit
risky for 3.6.  (Or does it fix a bunch of the other menu items as
well?)

- Doug