Wrong color format in B3DPrimitiveVertex?

ajbarrosbr ajbn at cin.ufpe.br
Thu Sep 4 15:10:52 UTC 2003

Hi Andreas,

I used to play with Squeak in my notebook running win98SE, but just
for curiosity, I was trying to reproduce Martin's example using a
desktop computer running win2000 with an E&S Tornado 3000 graphics
card.
When you say "simulated" below, do you mean using OGL software
implementation?
If I set VM preferences to use OGL instead of D3D, will Squeak use
software or 3D graphics card implementation?
Thanks in advance,

Antonio Barros

--- In squeak at yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at g...>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Something is funky here ... when I run your example, I get an "all
black"
> box with no colors whatsoever but rather a nicely long Squeak3D.log
> complaining about GL_INVALID_ENUM in some pretty obscure place. If
I run it