Wrong color format in B3DPrimitiveVertex?

Martin Kuball MartinKuball at web.de
Thu Sep 4 17:02:03 UTC 2003

I think he means the software renderer build into Squeak. What's happening if
you set up Squeak to use OpenGL depends on your system. If you link against
GL libraries that support your graphics card it will probably use hardware
acceleration.

Martin

Am Donnerstag, 4. September 2003 17:10 schrieben Sie: