Anchoring Objects

jlonglan at uwo.ca jlonglan at uwo.ca
Fri Sep 5 15:27:48 UTC 2003

I've been working on my little project for a few weeks now..  and I thought I
was pretty much done.  I created a transparent morph that I'm using as a
button.  I place the morph on top of an area of text in my
PluggableTextMorph..  and when the user clicks on the "text" - they actually
click on the button, and open my interactive activity...  except for one
problem.  I just realized that my transparent buttons stay in the same place,
instead of anchoring to the specific text.  I feel quite dumb for missing
something so obvious...  Could someone tell me how I can anchor the button so
it'll stay in the same spot?

Thanks,
Jeff