problems with Squeak on a Compaq Aero 2100-series running WinCE

Bill Trost trost at cloud.rain.com
Fri Sep 5 18:41:31 UTC 2003

Yoshiki Ohshima writes:
    All I can imagine is that some API I use is not supported on that
    model...  You said you run a mini image which should fit 9.9MB,
    right?  (To make sure, run the image on the desktop and see what the
    VM statistics reports.)

Yes, I'm using the TinySqueak image referenced on your web pages, which
reports that it's using about 6.4 MB of memory.

Any thoughts on how I might debug this? I don't have any Windows tools,
so I doubt I can build my own version of squeak.exe, but it seems like
writing progress to a text log might provide a clue as to what's wrong.

Thanks,
Bill