Need your help for providing Little Smalltalk

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Sep 7 09:44:49 UTC 2003

Hi all

I have the Jpeg files of Little Smalltalk. I tried to OCR them using
fine Reader but after 6 chapters I realize
that I will not have the time to finish. The quality of the files and
the strange signs used in little Smalltalk make the recognition painful.

Now I have two opportunities:
	- one of you want to help and continue the effort
	- I convert everything in pdf and provide a 10 mb files.
	I started the second options with photoshop but I got stuck because
I'm not good in that stuff.

Does anybody has some ideas how we could proceed?
I could put the JPEG files on the web and the finereader projects too.
Just let me know if you want to help.
Ideally I would prefer to have OCR versions of the book.

Stef

The good news is that we will certainly have Smalltalk with Style free
soon (once we scan it, OCR it).