Celeste ?

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Sep 7 19:32:31 UTC 2003

Duplicates are probably due to the 'leave messages on server' option,
and can be easily solved by using the 'find duplicates' one, and then
deleting them and emptying the trash.

If you want good HTML rendering, you need to have a good renderer
installed. Make sure that Scamper at least is installed, if you need a
really good one, it might take quite a bit of coding. I don't know
enough about multilanguage issues, but some people have worked on these
issues...

For basic operation information, do note that there are some swiki
pages.

Daniel