[FIX] BlockArgumentDescriptionFix ( do not accept )

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Mon Sep 8 02:00:35 UTC 2003

On Sunday, September 7, 2003, at 07:23 PM, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:

> Ingo Hohmann <uysl0l402 at sneakemail.com> wrote:
>> How about: ...
>>
>> 'This block accepts X arguments, but is called with Y arguements'
> My favorite - maximum info, minimal complication.

Sounds great to me.  An error message which actually contains all of
the relevant information... imagine that! ;-)

Although for some reason it sounds a bit better to me if we replace
"is" with "was":

"This block accepts X arguments, but was called with Y arguments."

Either way, if someone wants to submit a quickie changeset...

- Doug