[Q] about preferences

Torge Husfeldt torge.husfeldt at gmx.de
Mon Sep 8 13:41:52 UTC 2003

Hi,
On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 10:04:14 -0700 (PDT), David Faught
<dave_faught at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Trying to play with alternatives to GeeMail for presentations, I have
> come up with a couple of questions, both of which might deal with
> preferences.
>
> 1. In a Scrolling Text object (from the Text group in Objects), if
> alt-6 (on Windows) is used to make some selected text into a Web link
> and then the text is clicked on to activate it, is there a simple way
> to have it just go ahead and launch Scamper, instead of prompting if it
> is okay to launch Scamper?
>
> 2. How do I add a local private SuperSwiki to the list of available
> servers for publishing projects?  There are instructions for doing this
> for the Squeakland plugin version (the servers are specified in an
> external file), but not for the Squeak.org version (in the image
> somewhere?).  There is a menu item for adding an ftp server in the
> upper left pane of a regular FileList, but this isn't really
> appropriate for a bss server.
Just make sure ServerDirectory class>>#servers
includes your new server in the list.
This is easiest accomplished by adding it to
the collection in the Servers class variable of the same class.

> http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

HTH,
Torge

--
Der Mensch kann wohl tun, was er will, aber er kann nicht wollen, was er
will.