Wish we were there..

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Tue Sep 9 18:46:16 UTC 2003

Hi Daniel,

We are there!!!!!!!

As some of you knows We (we=small-land) are working hard with LinEx
(www.linex.org).  Linex will install 80000 PCs with a debian subdistro and
I'm (just these days) giving a course of Squeak to 30 early teachers-early-
adopters.

We have an almost complete-Spanish version of squeak instalable with APT.

Cheers,

Diego