(fwd) [Test-Runner Results] Squeak3.6beta latest update: #5411

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Sep 9 21:17:51 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 09 September 2003 12:21 pm, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
> * I don't know how to automate getting the image from the correct
> most-bleeding-edge directory. I've hard coded 3.6beta for now and
> will change it manually. Can we have a currentBleedingEdge symbolic
> link in the ftp servers?

"Download the latest image if necessary; extract the zip to the
default directory."

list _ (HTTPClient httpGet:
'http://update.squeakfoundation.org/external/updates/updates.list')
contents.
versions _ (list findTokens: String crlf) select: [ :line | line
beginsWith: '#' ].
bleedingEdge _ versions last copyFrom: 8 to: versions last size.
ftpDirectory _ ServerDirectory on:
('ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak/', bleedingEdge).
latestImage _ (ftpDirectory getFileList contents findTokens: String
crlf) asSortedCollection last.
(FileDirectory default fileExists: latestImage) ifFalse: [ | zipStream
client |
	zipStream _ FileDirectory default newFileNamed: latestImage.
	client _ ftpDirectory openFTPClient.
	client binary.
	client getFileNamed: latestImage into: zipStream.
	zipStream close.
].
zip _ ZipArchive new readFrom: latestImage.
zip members do: [ :m | zip extractMember: m ].

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com