[Q] about ProjectViewMorph

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 03:25:23 UTC 2003

Ned Konz wrote:
>Look at SuperSwikiServer>>showQueryAsPVM:

Okay, now that you've got me in the right place, I did the following,
that does more or less what I really want to do:

   ServerDirectory serverNames.
   "(with a printIt, which will show all the servers)"

   sv := SuperSwikiServer serverNamed: 'My SuperSwiki'.
   "a doIt, followed by ..."
   sv queryAllProjects.
   "with a printIt, which will list a directory of all the projects"

   "then the real winner ..."
   sv queryProjectsAndShow: {'projectname: testit1'}.
   "a doIt, which will bring up a ProjectViewMorph for the most recent
version of the project with a filename like testit1.002.pr"

I want to be able to reference already existing projects without
needing to actually load them, and this will let me do it through cool
thumbnails in the form of PVMs.

Thanks to Bob and Ned for your help!  Maybe I will write this up for
the Swiki someday soon ...