[BUG] Chronology Package - Duration and Schedule was: Re: [ANN]Chronology Package on Squeak Map

Ingo Hohmann uysl0l402 at sneakemail.com
Wed Sep 10 16:37:13 UTC 2003

Hi Brent,

I found some problems with your Chronology package, while trying some of
the examples on the swiki:

 From the Schedule examples:
"Find the first Saturday and set its time to 20h30"
sat := Year current asMonth dates detect: [ :d | d dayOfWeekName =
#Saturday ].
--> 6 September 2003

sat := sat start + (Duration hours: 20.5).
--> 2003-09-06T20:30:00+00:00

I don't believe the date should be changing, or does it?

Further on there is no Duration class>>day defined.

Kind regards,

Ingo