www.squeak.org???

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Thu Sep 11 06:55:28 UTC 2003

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 09:53:30PM +0200, ducasse wrote:
> this is nice to see that I'm not the only one that have other
> aesthetical references :)))))

I really hope there are more than two of us ;-) Maybe it's true
that the majority of programmers can't tell a good design from
a bad one. Hmm... is this only true for the GUI or other "art"?

This could explain the state of software as a whole: Programmers
can't tell a good Design (on all levels) from a bad one. No wonder
they are used to use so much crap: They don't know it.

> BTW have you got the new ESUG cd? I should put it on my web page but I
> have some quota
> problems :))))

I'd like to have one: I want to update the CD-Image at swiftcd, so
we can have the new CD available at http://www.squeak.de/EsugcD.html

   Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de