NEW Error.

Ian Piumarta ian.piumarta at inria.fr
Thu Sep 11 17:44:17 UTC 2003

Curiouser and curiouser...

> There appears to be a temp var in an Interpreter method that shares the
> name of a method in the same class.  That's a no-no.  It's off to bed
> without any supper for whoever wrote that code.

In my image the variable is called "unwindMarked" (and seems to be called
that since at least 2003-08-07, but the previous version of this method is
missing [hurrah for removing Interpreter from the image :-(] so I can't
see the full history to see when it changed).

I'll try building a non-inlined VM anyway, just to make sure it works.

Ian