Documentation, more, more

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 12:32:17 UTC 2003

Hi Edgar,

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
>Hi Ingo,
>> Hi Andreas,
>>> Hi Daniel,
(SNIP)
>> There is *one* community, but two very distinct ways to get into
>>it, and this should be acknowledged.
>>

>I think what exists more of "two" points of views.
>Exists kids , what never before was exposed to any computer.
>For them , we have E toys.
>But also works as Stéphane Ducasse Turtle Logo.
>Exists many programmers with several years of "conventional" >or
"structured" programming languages (I am one) , trying to
>find "The Squeak Way"
>Exists "pure Smalltalk" guys, with hard earning skills  and not yet
>enough Morphic.
>Exists bold explorers what push knowledge and then share with all new
>territories. (All Xerox = Sun - Apple - pioneers and others).
>Exists teachers and others wishing to do presentations.
>And many more views.

I very much agree.  Actually I was hoping for a list of viewpoints like
this to appear, to be used as a basis for the set of paths/tracks in
the "Introduction" proposed in the Project at:
http://209.143.91.36/super/uploads/Redundant1.007.pr

Thank you!