[BUG] makeSibling error

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Sep 12 20:37:11 UTC 2003

On 12/09/03 10:38, "goran.krampe at bluefish.se" <goran.krampe at bluefish.se>
wrote:

> "Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene" <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
>> I working in a LAN Morphic simulator.
>> This morning I advance 3.6b to 3.6 gamma , and doing a halo duplicate of a
>> Morph , have this error.
>
> Eh, I may be missing something but the stack only inludes code from
> "PacketMorph" which I assume is your own class. I interpret it as a
> "self halt" inside your own code?
>
> regards, Göran

Forget previous mail.
It's a case of non trust your eyes.
Error is for image are set to nil (My fault , not Squeak).
But now I have another question.
How Squeak are drawing something (bad initialized or changed) what is set to
nil?.
Where original form (a gif in this case) are remembered by the system (and
fooling inexpert Squeakers like me).

As always, very thanks.
Edgar