www.squeak.org??? (attached page)

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Sep 11 14:14:45 UTC 2003

Bob Arning  <arning at charm.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:58:12 +0200 Michael van der Gulik <mikevdg at hetnet.nl> wrote:
> >What do people think of the attached page (half-cooked)?
>
> FWIW, I put this up at
>
> 	http://209.143.91.36/super/632
>
> just to see how it would look in a browser.

This kind of thing looks great to me.  Lots of links to the Wiki!  Two
things on these lines:

	1. There is not much use for direct .zip links, because that is
precisely the thing that gets out of date most quickly.  There is still
a link on www.squeak.org/download to a page or two of mine that
explicitly say not to download stuff from them.  :)  Unless we come up
with some kind of -current naming scheme for the different VM's, let's
link the zip's from the wiki page.

	2. There is a Squeak-on-IRC page on the Wiki, which could be linked in.

-Lex