[eToy] Problem with composing in sequence two lines in a script

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Sep 14 17:40:47 UTC 2003

Thanks ned.

I realized that I was using a 3.2 image. (don't ask me why;).
But the crazy aspect of it, it that I was able to do it because I have
already a script in my desktop that does exactly that. I can redo the
script if I take a new eclipse or star but not with the one that
already exist.
So I hope that this is just an old bug.

Stef