Any Companies out there that Sell Squeak Development Services

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Mon Sep 15 22:50:18 UTC 2003

On Monday, September 15, 2003, at 01:08 PM, Clayton Leitch wrote:

> Just interested in identifying companies.

Like others on this list, I'm available to provide Squeak development,
support, or training.  I'm particularly interested in (ie, have lower
rates for) projects that involve releasing code back to the community:
in the past, some of my work on web application frameworks (Seaside),
version control systems (DVS, Monticello) and database access layers
(Tantalus, Roe) has come from such projects.

Cheers,
Avi