List archives and distribution

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Tue Sep 16 16:21:26 UTC 2003

On Montag September 8th 2003, Avi Bryant wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Colin Putney wrote:
> > I'd like to have a look at this. I've been dissatisfied by my email
> > client lately and thinking about ways to organize email that don't
> > involve storing messages in folders and the having to remember where
> > they are.
> Things to look at:
> http://www.opera.com/products/user/m2/
> http://guests.evectors.it/zoe/itstories/story.php?data=stories&num=16&sec=1

Zoe is *really* nice. I've put all my saved inboxes an outboxes from 1998 till
today into Zoe:

73.383 messages
3.937 documents
8.560 names
3.681 organizations
37.384 urls

Zoe makes searching for old mails really simple, but the best thing
is that I don't need to think anymore about if and were to save a message:
Zoe simply saves everything.

    Marcus