Deprecation (was: Refactoring Browser (was: About KCPandautomatic initialize))

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Sep 16 17:57:03 UTC 2003

I think the big benefit of deprecation as it is now is that it is less
sudden, and prompts user to help fix problems by sending patches.
Because the deprecation makes it really easy to do and check the right
thing, that should be common. OTOH, I got zero patches until today for
the RB deprecation issues, so maybe that theory can use some revision.

Daniel