Some MC questions

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Wed Sep 17 00:12:44 UTC 2003

I've said this before too.  I don't think we should be using revision
numbers as versions.  Particularly since the numbers in revision names
are essentially meaningless in MC.  It's like Squeak releases: we can
indicate what update number the release is based on, but we still have a
version number that indicates whether it is a major or minor release,
etc.  And then they keep going up even when we move to a new revision
numbering scheme or repository (as has happened 3 or 4 times with
Seaside recently).

Julian