Some Swiki cleanups

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Sep 17 09:34:56 UTC 2003

The alternative to you doing it is probably that someone with more
chutzpa and at least a little less knowledge on this topic will do it.

It might feel less awkward if you don't outright overwrite peoples
pages, but instead just change the rest of the swiki pages to
include/point at the updated information instead of the old pages, and
then provide one link at the foot of one of the pages that points to a
"TOC of old m17n related pages". That way is someone wants to go digging
for older stuff, they can.

Daniel