Webcam with Squeak web browser plugin

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Sep 17 12:50:51 UTC 2003

Hi,

This may be the cause of the problem although I thought that this was a
"proper plugin" instead of using the FFI calls. The FFI is not available in
the plugin to prevent random Squeaklets to wipe out your machine.

If the web-cam stuff is a proper plugin, my best guess is that it's simply
been put into the "wrong" location.

Cheers,
  - Andreas