About KCP and automatic initialize

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Wed Sep 17 13:10:26 UTC 2003

Hi,

I didn't react to various emails because of the same reasons :-)

However, I think its time to stop arguing and make experiments.
I like the idea to experiment the change in an alpha version and then
decide.

A last word before stopping really discussing. I very often use lazy
initiliazation. But, having also the new-initialize pattern can be handy.

Noury

ducasse wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I have the impression that the discussions is not making progress
> anymore so this is my last post on this topic.
> Reread my emails to see what and why I think that this is good.
> This is Concrete Reuse (tm).
>
> Stef

Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. G.I.P
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group
http://www.esug.org