3.6g VM on mac

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Wed Sep 17 21:03:26 UTC 2003

Hi Ian, John, and other interested parties ;)

I downloaded the dmg file today and installed it. That went flawlessly.
A couple of things: I *really like* the new mouse/gear icon... looks
very nice sitting in my Appbar. I also very much like the new way it
asks about images and set's up new ones. Very professional looking and
works well.

I chose to create a new image, created a new folder for it and away I
went.  I set some preferences and got an emergency evaluator...
(attached log) I exited out of that and continued on. I loaded SM and
installed ParenBlinking, MCInstaller and MC. So far so good.

Then I installed Bitstream Vera Fonts (btw, I was in full screen mode)
and attempted to change the default text font. The font menu then
became scrambled. Then, however, I was back to my mac login screen
immediately. Somehow, it killed my whole session. So I logged back in
restarted my apps :)

Somewhat strange behavior... I've been using a earlier beta of the VM
with zero problems. If there is anything you would like me to try and
report on, let me know!

thanks for the great work!

Brian