Wanted an CodeWarrior 9.x compiler person..

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Sep 17 21:41:24 UTC 2003

Every other six months or so the Metrowerks folks want  $500 or so to
upgrade their compiler.

Problem is today with Apple's support of gcc, etc I've just moved
towards the usage of free tools
for building the Squeak VM. Right now I'm using CodeWarrior Pro 5 to
compile the VM. However
they are at version 9.x and I believe it has a fix in it for a problem
I logged with them a few
*years* back about computed gotos so we could use the gnuified goto
logic in the mac os-9 VM.

Thus I need someone who has code warrior 9.x to compile the mac vm for
me... Or someone
to cough up the $500 or so to pay for the compiler...

===