"layered" language approach (was: Re: Constructors (was: RE: About KCP and automatic initialize))

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Sep 18 10:35:43 UTC 2003

Hi brian
I do not understand why you wrote that:  "because I just don't have
time to
> deal with professors needing answers from a mailing list. "

My curiosity was sincer. Now you can believe what you want this is your
problem
not mine. If you do not want to share your experience with your work.
No problem
with me.

> Being unemployed
> (or self-funding, as it were), I would appreciate basic self-
> sustainability before someone decides that I should be posting several
> pages of content per day without a fee. (Maybe I should preface all my
> emails with links to my resume? :)

If you are looking for PhD positions you can postulate when we will
announce
some in the beginning of the year.