Some small SM news...

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Thu Sep 18 12:04:54 UTC 2003

A few items:

Added "Package format" category "Monticello" to SM. Any other categories
we need? Pipe up!

Started using Monticello for SM2 with packages hosted on
squeakfoundation.org. Thus two new packages registered on SM
("SqueakMap2 base" and "SqueakMap2 server"). But BEWARE - you can't
install them using SM (it will mess up your old SM code!), if you are
still interested in helping out with development on SM2 then you should
email me or talk to me on IRC (the Squeak channel) and read instructions
at:
http://anakin.bluefish.se/gohu/15

regards, Göran

PS. Yes, I will try to put out SM 1.08 with a bunch of fixes in time for
3.6 release.