[FIX][MVC] MenuFix-bg ([er][sm][et])

Magistrello Alejandro (SFA) magistra at TELEFONICA.COM.AR
Thu Sep 18 16:24:56 UTC 2003

as Daniel sugested i'm resending this to give it a better chance to get
approved

Boris Gaertner on 6/8/03 10.09 wrote:
[..]
* MenuFix.cs
This change set fixes a minor imperfection in MVC popup menues: The
selection marker inverts the lower bound of the menue. This happens because
the menue is not high enough

 <<MenuFix.2.cs>>
[..]

on 25/8/03 i wrote:
small change, works.

on 28/8/03 Doug wrote:
[..]
> This change set fixes a minor imperfection in MVC popup menues: The
> selection marker inverts the lower bound of the menue.

I don't know what this means.  What exactly does this bug fix?  The MVC
popup menu looks fine to me.
[..]

then i send this images to see the difference
 <<before.jpg>>  <<after.jpg>>

note that in morphic the menu looks more like the after image.

regards
   Alejandro