[ENH] Java Syntax for Bijan

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Thu Sep 18 16:36:02 UTC 2003

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been sitting on this changeset for a while, and now seemed
> like the appropriate time to mail it to the list.

Hurrah! I *knew* you were keeping the good stuff to yourself. Curse the GA
Tech cabal!

> Actually, I'm feeling being goofy.

Ah, one of the many side benefits of working with a Java Syntax. Only
*truely* expert 'talkers like myself can reach this level of goofiness
without it. This is the goofiness entry barrier at work!

>  There is no changeset!

Sounds like Java to me.

> Haw haw haaaw.

My usual reaction to Java syntax.

> (sorry, Bijan makes me act like this)

All part of my Plans for World Domination, one CS grad student at a
time...

Cheers,
Bijan "Knight of the Cursed Bracket" Parsia.