[Q] fullscreen application

Martin Drautzburg martin.drautzburg at web.de
Thu Sep 18 06:22:13 UTC 2003

"Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> writes:

Thanks,

with your hints I could figure it out.

For the files:

(1) There is no selector #startSteppingSelector:stepTime:
(2) I tried with
	self
		startStepping: #checkWorldSize
		at: Time millisecondClockValue
		arguments: nil
		stepTime: 50

But this requires the Window to have a world which does not seem to be
the case during #initialize. So I wrote my own #openInWorld and put it
there.

That did the trick.