About the StarBrowser

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Sep 18 19:24:59 UTC 2003

Hi all,

Steven gave me another interesting example of the starBrowser usage. We
are always surprised to see what the people are doing with the
starBrowser.

Could you take a few minutes and drop a note in the following page
explaining how you use it, extend it?
http://scgwiki.iam.unibe.ch:8080/SCG/624

Thanks.

Stef (in the story this is really roel that is behind even if I just
found the stupid name (much better than Light classification browser
but not that good) and we were coding late the night the first model 3
years ago).

PS: fro my narrow minded point of view, I dream about having RB
integrated in SB so that we could
have refactoring analysis only within certain groups of methods. This
was on our to do list for quite some time but we
never had the time to do it. The second dream would be to have whisker
inside a SB.