About the StarBrowser

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Thu Sep 18 20:54:13 UTC 2003

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Ned Konz wrote:

> Is there anyone who has an open WebDAV server we could use Monticello
> with?

Get an FTP account on modules.squeakfoundation.org.  I'm not sure how the
Project accounts (vs. People accounts) work - Cees, Goran?  But I'm sure
we can get one set up.

You can then use the experimental ViewMC app as well:
http://modules.squeakfoundation.org/mc .  Currently this is tracking two
repositories - a test one I set up that has a few Seaside versions thrown
into it, and Goran's new SqueakMap repository.  If you add a repository to
that server and want it to be browsable with ViewMC, just let me know.  I
can also set up commit emails.

Cheers,
Avi