About the StarBrowser

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Fri Sep 19 09:26:36 UTC 2003

Avi Bryant <avi at beta4.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Ned Konz wrote:
> > Is there anyone who has an open WebDAV server we could use Monticello
> > with?
>
> Get an FTP account on modules.squeakfoundation.org.  I'm not sure how the
> Project accounts (vs. People accounts) work - Cees, Goran?  But I'm sure
> we can get one set up.

Just email me and I will add an account. Then you can easily use FTP
repositories in Monticello and thus publish Monticello packages to
squeakfoundation.org.

> You can then use the experimental ViewMC app as well:
> http://modules.squeakfoundation.org/mc .  Currently this is tracking two
> repositories - a test one I set up that has a few Seaside versions thrown
> into it, and Goran's new SqueakMap repository.  If you add a repository to
> that server and want it to be browsable with ViewMC, just let me know.  I
> can also set up commit emails.

Note that a "registered repository" in ViewMC is not really needed. But
if you want to be listed there - then you need to email Avi. :)

> Cheers,
> Avi

regards, Göran