Some small SM news...

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Sep 19 13:21:14 UTC 2003

Trying to get the SqueakMap2* packages, I get a message 'error occured
retrieving
http://modules.squeakfoundation.org/People/gk/SMBase-gk.3.mcz: HTTP/1.0
403 Forbidden

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:11:51 GMT

Server: Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) Debian GNU/Linux<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC
"-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>403 Forbidden</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Forbidden</H1>
You don''t have permission to access
/People/gk/SMBase-gk.3.mcz
on this server.<P>
<HR>
<ADDRESS>Apache/1.3.26 Server at modules.squeakfoundation.org Port
80</ADDRESS>
</BODY></HTML>
'

My experience as of late is that I have to manually chmod 644 any file I
upload to my own directory there. I'd thought maybe that was something
particular to the way I'd been working, but it seems like it might be a
more general problem.

Daniel