Cees is a great guy!

cg at cdegroot.com cg at cdegroot.com
Sat Sep 20 21:33:56 UTC 2003

Ken Causey  <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org> said:
>Everyone should at least give him a pat on the back and better yet a
>little cash.

Hey, Ken - didn't we agree that you'd say *lots of cash* here? ;-)

Seriously - I feel humbled under so many compliments (and actual money
being donated - I'll save it up and with a bit of luck it'll buy me a
trip to some fellow Squeaker somewhere in Europe ;-)). Glad that you
like my help, it's just the little bit I do back for everything that
Squeak's given me.

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>
Cogito ergo evigilo