[ANN] Latest StarBrowser files available for testing/development

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Sep 23 21:22:33 UTC 2003

I have put what I believe to be the latest versions of my StarBrowser
stuff in Monticello format on an FTP repository. This is not all
working, but the SB itself works OK under 3.6 AFAICT.

To get it:

Add an FTP repository to Monticello:

MCFtpRepository
        host: 'ftp.bike-nomad.com'
        directory: '/monticello/StarBrowser'
        user: 'anonymous'
        password: 'you at your.domain'

This represents the latest StarBrowser stuff I have (I think) as of
9/23/03.
You should load it in the following order (grab the latest versions of
each):

Classifications
SBSqueakCompatibility
StarBrowser

Then you could also load:

SBSqueakMap (requires SqueakMap)
SBXML (requires YAXO)
SBHTML (requires Avi's HTML parser)
SBMC (requires Monticello but no longer works right)
SBFileList
SBDVS (requires DVS)
SBCeleste (requires Celeste)
ClassificationsTesting