controller?

=?gb2312?q?ye=20juan?= yejuan_1204 at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Sep 24 09:16:16 UTC 2003

Hello,
      I am a newer in the group and I have much
interested in the Squeak environment. So I want to
know how I can send my questions to members of the
group.
     Now I have been learned Squeak with a little
program. That is I want to control two balls which are
fall on the floor at the same time when I press a
button.Now I programmed the motion of the two balls by
setting their paths and stepTime, but how can I set
the button to control the balls together.
    Please write back to me as soon as possible! Thank
you very much.
    Best Wishes,
                     Lulu