Newbie q

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Thu Sep 25 20:38:33 UTC 2003

Welcome to Squeak Phil!

If you mean the class definition when you say "declaration," the answer is
no.  Usually one puts the initialization of a variable to some default
value in the #initialize instance method.

Regards,
Aaron

--
"the profit system follows the path of least resistance and following the path
    of least resistance is what makes a river crooked."   ::  u. utah phillips