[ANN] 3.6gamma candidate image available

Thomas A Petersen tpeterse at csc.com
Fri Sep 26 19:10:09 UTC 2003

Torsten et. al,

I have had this problem with 3.6 for some time.  My workaround is to make
sure there is an  sm  directory under my Squeak directory with a file
like  squeakmap.17.log   in it.  Then things work fine.

The squeakmap.nn.log is a text file that SqueakMap loader keeps
track of what it has been doing.  It appears to be regularly
formatted text records.

I am running Win2k Pro with all of the patches and the latest Windows VM.

Hope this helps,
tap

P.S.  Goran, is this the way it's supposed to work??

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com wrote:

      In this image SqueakMap doesnt work for
  Windows platforms.  To reproduce:
  open the Package Browser and install a