[ANN] 3.6gamma candidate image available

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Sun Sep 28 16:10:26 UTC 2003

On Sunday, September 28, 2003, at 04:47 AM, Phil Hudson wrote:

> Ah. I cleared the value, not the key. Anyway, I made the problem go
> away
> laterally: I just stopped using the 3.6gamma VM and started using the
> 3.5.2beta5 VM instead.

Did anyone try the new gamma2 image which I posted about on Friday?
This should fix the problem with the Package Loader.

ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.6gamma/Squeak3.6gamma2-full.zip

(I'm not sure how switching to a different VM would solve the
problem... perhaps you mean that you switched from the 3.6gamma image?)

- Doug