[BUG][FIX]TextStream nextPutAll:

Frits Swinkels frits.swinkels at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 29 15:40:33 UTC 2003

That still leaves me with the nagging question: are there good reasons for
Text to inherit from SequenceableCollection given that it overrides most
collection behavior. I can see that that was so when the IV runs did not
exist yet. The reason for me raising this point in the first place was that
the TextStream nextPutAll: bug in the header of this thread was caused as
well by Text not being a collection. Well, I guess that is up to KCP.
Cheers.