Recommended books

Tim Will tyguy11 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 30 17:34:02 UTC 2003

/"Squeak has always struck me as a computer science degree in a box."	Jim Benson/

I have used squeak in the past mostly using connectors to make diagrams
along with just having fun. I came across the quote above and it
inspired me to take a deeper look at squeak and begin learning to
program.  I have several books including both squeak books by Mark
Guzdial and Chamond Liu's "Smalltalk, Objects, and Design".

Question: If one was to teach themselves programming using squeak, what
books would they use other than the ones I mentioned above? I am
particularly interested in anything related to algorithms. These books
don't have to necessarily pertain only to squeak or smalltalk.

Thanks, Tim