Unix VM isArray

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Apr 1 15:15:09 UTC 2004

On Thursday 01 April 2004 1:03 am, Michael Roberts wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to check - do I need to do anything to a stock 3.6 image,
> with all the updates, to build the unix VM re: my last email on the
> subject.
>
> I've checked out google and found the following changes
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2003-December/071185
>.html
>
> and am wondering if I need to apply these?
>
> My linker error is
> undefined reference to `isArray'
>
> and if I grep the sources I get the definitions but not the implementation.
>
> Have I missed something?

Hmm... I've been using a possibly newer VMMaker package, it seems.

I'm using
http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim/pooters/SqFiles/packages/VMMaker/VMMaker3-7b1.sar
which requires
http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim/pooters/SqFiles/packages/VMMaker/sqVM.zip
and a reasonably recent version of the CVS stuff (I'd try the ned-branch, but
that's just me...)

I'm sure Tim can provide his usual sage guidance here (though it may take him
a while to translate into Canadian).

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com