newbie: how do I start FreeCell ?

Lothar Schenk lothar.schenk at gmx.de
Fri Apr 2 12:33:38 UTC 2004

ld wrote:

> Is there a way to start the FreeCell game from the a workspace?

> >Type "FreeCell new openInWindow." and press "Alt-D" (or right-click it
and choose "Do it".

> >Menu on the background -> new morph -> alphabetical list -> FreeCell

> Thanks,  that was simple enough.  Shows me how good the Squeak
> envirenment it.

Here's yet another way to do it:

Click on the "Widgets" flap. (flap expands)
Drag "Object Catalog" widget out of the flap into the world (appears) and let
go.
Click on "Games" button.
Drag "FreeCell" widget out of the "Object Catalog" (appears) and let go.

or if you have the trashcan in your world, you can get the halo around the
Freecell widget, click the "x" to throw it into the trashcan, then every time
you need it just open the trashcan and pull it out. ;-)

Cheers, Lothar